TOWN OF FOREST
SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
Forest Town Hall
1895 County Road D
DEC 16, 2013 8PM
Special Town Meeting of the electorate
Background: The town clerk of the Town of Forest has received by
written request to convene a special Town Meeting of the electorate by
at least 10 % of the number of voters who voted in the last governor’s election
The purpose of the meeting is set forth in the following agenda items:
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Compliance with Wisconsin Open Meeting Laws.
3. Members of the electorate will discuss and take possible action on
adopting a resolution rescinding the town board’s authority to enact a
town zoning ordinance.
4. Discussion and possible action to correct typographical error in minutes from the Oct 21, 2011 town board meeting.
5. Discussion of other business of the electorate per motion and possible action.
6. Adjorn Meeting.
Forest Town Clerk
Agenda items may be taken up in different order